No products in the cart.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Paper-2 Book
The panchayat is chaired by the president of the village, known as a Sarpanch. The term of the elected representatives is five years. The Secretary of the panchayat is a non-elected representative, appointed by the state government, to oversee panchayat activities.
TS Panchayat Secretary Paper 2 Syllabus:
1) Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018
2) Evolution of Panchayat Raj System in Indian including
3) Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4) Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees
5) Rural Sociology: History and Evolutions of Schemes