No products in the cart.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary General Studies Paper 1 Book
The panchayat is chaired by the president of the village, known as a Sarpanch. The term of the elected representatives is five years. The Secretary of the panchayat is a non-elected representative, appointed by the state government, to oversee panchayat activities.
TS Panchayat Secretary Paper 1 Syllabus:
1) Current affairs – Regional, National and international
2) Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
3) International Relations and Events
4) General Science in everyday life
5) Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
6) Modern Indian history with a focus on Indian National Movement
7) Polices of Telangana State